Thursday, September 12, 2013

Somebody!


Thought for Today: Today with God’s help, let us be winners no matter which way our battles turn out! We have the parts and the image to be winners. Enjoy. 

Two short quotes from Pastor Mike Miller, my spiritual mentor and friend! 

“Everybody is Somebody-including you and me.”  

“…My theology and values are centered on the conviction that because we are created in the image of God, each of us is valued and has deep within us the potential to reflect the goodness and beauty of our Creator….” 

For it was you who formed my inward parts;
You knit me together in my mother’s womb.
I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made.
(Psalm 139 vs. 13 & 14)

Prayer for Today: Dear Lord, today we give thanks for who and what we are; your image here on earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments!