Friday, April 12, 2013

Take Care of Yourself


Thought for the Week
 This week let us focus on our physical selves. Let’s park a bit further from the door, say no thanks to the desert tray, walk the stairs as we are able. Let us be as good as we can be. 

Mahatma Gandhi  probably was not thinking about fitness when he said People (Men) often become what they believe themselves to be. If I believe I cannot do something, it makes me incapable of doing it. But when I believe I can, then I acquire the ability to do it even if I didn't have it in the beginning.” 

Psalm 139, verses13 and 14, NIV 

You made all the delicate,
inner parts of my body and
knit them together in my
mother’s womb.
Thank you for making me
so wonderfully complex…
Your workmanship is
marvelous. 

Note from Bob: We all cannot be the best in the world but we owe it to ourselves and those around us to be the best we can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments!