Friday, May 3, 2013

Love one Another


Thought for Today: With my tongue in my cheek, let me say “Love thy weather.” It does not seem that it should be snowing here in Minnesota on May 3rd but it certainly is. The real thought needs to be loving and positive throughout this week because better days are coming!

This week’s quote is a poem from Edwin Markham:
“He drew a circle that shut me out-
Heretic , rebel, a thing to flout.
But love and I had the wit to win:
We drew a circle and took him In !
From the poem " Outwitted”
― Edwin Markham

                                                                             John 13 verse 34     
“A new command I give you: Love one another.
 As I have loved you, so you must love one another.
 By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.”

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments!