Saturday, January 15, 2022

Confidence

Confidence 

 “For you are my hope;

O Lord God, you are my trust…

And the source of my confidence.

(Psalm 71:5)                

            The Psalmist above gives a strong message a new year; we can develop confidence and trust through faith. Our news sources all seem to sell negativity to increase ratings. They think focusing on the negative is the way to sell their time. That is not an excellent service to the world. It is good to be aware of the news, even when negative. Reading the good news of Jesus to balance the books can and will overcome all the news media’s negativity. 

                This Psalmist also said:

But as for me, I will always have hope.

(Psalm 72-14)

and

You will increase my honor

And comfort me once again.

(Psalm 71-21)               

Through the good news of Jesus Christ, we will all have a better life and live in a better world. 

Thought for Today: Grow in confidence and share our good news. 

Prayer for Today:  Dear Lord and Father, we pray for the spiritual maturity and growth to be better at being a disciple and worker for You. We pray that we may find a clear vision of what we can do.

Amen

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments!