Friday, October 23, 2020

Thank You


 Thank You

Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor, serving the Lord. Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. Share with the Lord’s people who are in need. Practice hospitality.

(Romans 12: 11-13)

 

            This week’s message is a simple thank you. To all that read my online messages, visit my blog, receive my weekly emails, or check out my Facebook pages and group. You are all a blessing to me and have helped me grow to a place of peace.

 

            Last week Google advised me that this would be my 600th blog post. So what? Am I bragging? No, I am humbled. You have kept me going with your support, your love, and maybe some respect that I do not feel is deserved. You are the greatest.

With Christian love I thank you.

 

Thought for Today: Today we will be tested; things will not all go well. We need to find a way through our faith to be an example to those around us; an example of good living and happiness.

Prayer for Today: Dear Lord and Father, today we pray for our country and world. It seems out of control. We pray that through your guidance we can contribute to a solution. We pray for good health, abundance, and peace for all.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments!